Happy New Year Sudoku
Happy New Year sudoku includes one wooden board based on the theme New Year emphasising on the celebration feel it carries
AGE : 3- 6 Years
HOW TO PLAY ?
Sudoku is played on a grid of 5 x 5 spaces. Within the rows and columns are 5 “squares” . Each row, column and square (5 spaces each) needs to be filled out with one of the elements of new year without repeating any element within the row, column or square
1. Learning about the festivities involved with New Year
2. It increases their mental ability as well as focus on each and every part of the puzzle.
3. This game has something to learn so it promotes healthy competition among children’s and improves problem-solving skills.
4. It improves their thinking ability and concentration level.
5. It serves as a guide to help them understand and analyze the difference between the whole and the part.
A Wooden Board , Cutouts for sudoku