Shut the box
Shut the box.
Age: 5 years and above
How to play?
The game can be played by a maximum of 4 players and is ideal for all ages from around 5+ years.
This implies that it is perfect together for some family fun, but it is also convenient to play in schools.
The game consists of 8 dice and a wooden box. In the box, the player throws the dice or dice and counts the pips then lays down the tiles.
The player must then cover the numbers that are available that add up to the total thrown and then knock down any number of tiles that adds up to the total number.
1. Great group game.
2. Increases concentration and calculation skills.
3. Fun to play and has educational value.
4. Keeps people engaged.
1. One wooden box with numbers marked from 1 to 10.
2. 8 sets of dice to be played with.
3. Comes in an eco friendly jute bag