Let’s Conquer The Sand Castle
Age: 4-10 years.
A perfect fun way to spend the summers. Have the feel of beach fun with conquering the sea castle with your friends and family.
How To Play?
1. Kids must roll the dice and move along from the start point or pick up a shell as they want.
2. They have to follow the same instructions and reach the finish point where each player will count their number of shells, and the one with the highest shells will become the winner.
1. It is a great mental exercise for them to coordinate effectively between their hands and eye and stay focused.
2. They become discipline while they play the game by following instructions as said.
3. It is a great pass time for them to get a feel of the sand game in summers.
- One wooden board game.
- One customized dice.
- Shells to play the game.