Festival theme sudoku includes three wooden board focusing on three festivals Diwali , Christmas and Happy New Year
Age: 3-6 years.
How to Play ?
Sudoku is played on a grid of 5 x 5 spaces. Within the rows and columns are 5 “squares” . Each row, column and square (5 spaces each) needs to be filled out with one of the elements of diwali without repeating any element within the row, column or square
1. Learning about the festival - Diwali , Christmas and Happy New Year
2. It increases their mental ability as well as focus on each and every part of the puzzle.
3. This game has something to learn so it promotes healthy competition among children’s and improves problem-solving skills.
4. It improves their thinking ability and concentration level.
5. It serves as a guide to help them understand and analyze the difference between the whole and the part.
Three Wooden Board , Cutouts for sudoku