Diwali sudoku includes one wooden board based on the theme Diwali emphasising on the indian festival diwali and the importance of its celebration.
AGE : 3-6 Years
HOW TO PLAY ?
Sudoku is played on a grid of 5 x 5 spaces. Within the rows and columns are 5 “squares” . Each row, column and square (5 spaces each) needs to be filled out with one of the elements of diwali without repeating any element within the row, column or square
1. Learning about the festival - Diwali
2. It increases their mental ability as well as focus on each and every part of the puzzle.
3. This game has something to learn so it promotes healthy competition among children’s and improves problem-solving skills.
4. It improves their thinking ability and concentration level.
5. It serves as a guide to help them understand and analyze the difference between the whole and the part.
A Wooden Board, Cutouts for sudoku